Farewell Party : Bedengan

by - 4:02:00 PM

holaaaaa its me again :) long time not telling my story here. its about a month ago i posted my last tweet hahaha so long time huh. hmm.. maybe next days i will post my story path, there's so many things that i want to shared here about my daily of course.

theeeenn..... lets start.
so at 16 october 2012, its about 45 days ago i go to bedengan and as you know about my last posted i already told you about my preparation going there. if you were there, you will said "omg, i found the green place in the middle of this city, magic". yup, if you are in malang you will find so many place with the view like this. i like about the smell. i like about the green side. i like about the sunshine who was so brighly that day. i like about the sound of rivers flow. i like about the sound of small waterfall there. hmm... it's like life in piece hahaha so dramatically i am. wohooo i'm little forget about why i choose this tittle? "farewell party". so the stroy is like, my deskmate asked me to join her hang out with her and her special one (and now being her boyfriend), taufik, and taufik is my elemantry's friend. she said, this is kind of farewell party before me and my deskmate, ghea, going to jogjakarta to have something to do. she didnt want to go there by both of them,  she said that she is embrassed hihihi then she asked me and arvin, taufik's friend too, my schoolmate.

And its become the awesome picnic that i ever had, because i had the picnic with my family hihi
its started with arvin searched a cozy place for us, remember bedengan doesnt have cozy place because bedengan just a small forest, that tree and reed everywhere. then around 30 minutes arvin found that wohooo if you know he must crossed the reed crossed the river then jump here jump there, omg i'm so dramatically hihihi okey i said "arvin found the cozy place for us". for us. not. we were searched together noooo. we just stay, we were laugh, we drank the big cola, and wait for arvin wohohoho how devil we are.

after i see the place that were found by arvin. omg, this is perfect! you know, you stay in the edge of the river, there was so quite. just the voice of us heard. then we dabbed the mat. we take our food out. there are some fruit, marshmelow (i dont like it huft), sushi made by me, big cola, the chocolate nut jam, loaf bread, pancake made by ghea and soooo many thing hihihi

from the left, ghea my deskmate, taufik (ghea's boyfriend), arvin and me!



and there are our luggage. food everywhereeeeeeee... :D

that's the delicious sushi made by me ;;) hihihi, loaf bread and the colorfull glass.


this is my cute bee bee hihihi my phone -_- 

you can see from my photo there are UNO card. yes we were played that. it was so interesting to played with theme, laugh there. and we played in the river too. we eat "nasi bungkus" and it just for two actually, but finally a nasi bungkus for two people, omg how sweet are weeee  :3 ghea and taufik then arvin and me. hmm maybe the sweet one just ghea and taufik haha

about 2 hours we left our time then my friend called me to meet them soon cause they were at bedengan too. omg! why they burst upon -_- we clean away our luggage soon then we meet them
they are hemmy-my jhs's friend and norie-my bestfriend and she asked me to post her name in my blog as princess norie. poor her :p

they go to bedengan too because they held some photo session about their project for having boutique with the vintage clothes. (princess) norie as the model and hemmy as the photographer. and Y U NO!! i never think about this crazy model. she changes her clothes not in suitable place. she just changes it in front of us. she asked me and ghea to made like a wall to cover her. i dont know where is her common sense and her embarassed side. (i'm sorry norie :3 hmm princess norie, you said that i must post everything about you in my blog hihihi). but the (princess) norie's photos were so beautifull :3

from the left, me, ghea, and (princess) norie.

from the left, me, ghea, taufik and arvin. 
photoshoot by (princess) norie (she asked me to display her name here).

and this all us :D

woaaaaaa this day was a great day, was a wonderfull day, and my big hug for all of you :3
someday we will make another picnic, see yaaaaaaaaa :D

You May Also Like

0 comments