Preparing before the small picnic

by - 11:46:00 AM

hai it's me again :) this time i wanna share my peparation going to my small picnic with my friends. hmm.. actually its out of date cause it happened on last saturday, its about 3 days ago hahaha but it's okey lah..
so, I will go picnic with my friends, Ghea, Topik and arvin on sunday at bedengan. I will tell more about this place next post ;) hihihi

last saturday, Ghea and I will buy everything that we need to our preparation. we go to market, mall and everywhere to get them.


we buy the original masrshmallows


she is ghea, may friend


it's seaweed or we call it nori, the one of ingredient to make sushi :3



loaf bread and jam, yummy :3


And then as a normal girl, when we heard SALE! we go to mx mall to buy a MP3 with 5000idk as soon as possible hahaha of course its limited -___- huft. but we must wait until 2pm, beside that we arived there around 11pm and wow the queue was so loooooonngg and we were upset in a second bzz -_- we decided not to bought that mp3 huft okey its okey. 

That day the sun was so blazed. its really hot, of course its summer. its make us so thirsty, then we bought some drink, actually yogurt, this is the best yogurt, i think. made from fresh milk. we bought in milk story. i bought the orange yogurt and ghea bought the berry yogurt. both of them so yummyyyyyyy :3


yummy yogurt :3


this is my satuday to do :)

okey that's all my preparation before i go to picnic. small picnic. i will share my activity there in next posting. thanks for read. 



You May Also Like

0 comments