Taman Safari Indonesia Prigen

by - 7:52:00 PM

Spare time on 3rd grade being so hard to find. I had so many exam last week and it still continue on this week. I think my school gotta crazy about mixing the schedule between 5th semester of high school's exam, try out for UNAS and drill for preparing UNAS. beside that, i still had so many homework. then i feel like living at forest, so hard to find the signal for my internet connection. oh my god! poor me! okey, today is sunday. i guest this is my spare time. so i just have a change to share my vacation. actually, this sunday put down as my spare time. i'm not sure cause i still have an exam for tommorow. but it's okey, ignore it.


I remember about my last day on 2012, yes, 31 desember 2012 I have a vacation that i wanted for long time ago. I spent that holiday with my family. we went to Taman Safari Indonesia 2 Prigen. it's located at Pandaan, Jawa timur. Taman Safari was the one that place i wanna visited for my holiday but i had a chance just on last year. I like about seeing the animal. how they can be act in a show. how they live in pre-forest with their real habitat. 

Taman Safari's ticket


 how cute they are when they get closer to my car. my brother was scream out
when they close to my window :3

The Schedule show at Taman Safari

 we had small picnic for our lunch hihi

you will see so many kind of animal there of course. but the most places i wanna spent there is Safari Water World. there's a big swimming pool with so many kind of waterboom inside. you can find flowing pool (kolam arus, maaf gatau bahasa inggrisnya hehe) that will bring you to long tunnel with animal's replica inside. i'm not took a pict inside. i just being impressed and too enjoy haha And also, I see the animal show's, the dolphin show, bird show, elephant show and sumatra's tiger show. they were so cute. 



 dolphin show theatre


omg! i found some cute souvenir there hihi

it's became the last great holiday on 2012! it was awesome and you must make this place as your recomended holiday's visit list!




You May Also Like

2 comments